THE OBJECTIVE OF THE A1.1 LEVEL REVISION CHALLENGE COURSE
The A1 Level is the level for Beginner Students according to the European Framework or Reference for French Learning. I have divided the A1 level into 4 sub levels: A1.1, A1.2, A1.3, A1.4.
The objective of this course is to revise the A1.1 level in French in a fun but challenging and practical way. This is a self-paced French course. The objective is to support your French learning and help you test your knowledge in French. This is a not a full A1 level teaching course. This is a revision course of the A1.1 Level only.
If you are interested in the entire A1 Level Challenge, please click here.
THE FOCUS OF THE COURSE
The focus is on all components of the French language: vocabulary, grammar, communication and French culture.
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Think more naturally in French.
- Retain more of the language.
- Be able to express yourself in the present tense
- Know where you are at with your French studies.
- And above all be more confident with your everyday French!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- This course is perfect for beginners students who want to make sure they acquired the basics of the A1.1 Level. However, this course is not made for complete beginners. You must have a basic knowledge of the language to complete the course. Ideally, you have either completed an A1 level course at a French language school or online, or in the process of taking an A1 level course.
- It is also a great revision course for intermediate students who want to revise their basics.
LEARNING MATERIAL PROVIDED
- One 30 day calendar, with each day a task to complete.
- The French calendar poster translated in English.
- All the instructions recorded in French for you to practise pronunciation.
- Beautiful inspirational worksheets for you to put your answers.
- Sample answer sheets.
- Plus bonus French recordings.
Contact me at [email protected]u if you have any questions!